TÉRMINOS Y CONDICIONES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On this website the services offered by “6DLAB” are detailed. Its use implies acceptance of the following conditions, declining to make any claim on them:
– “6DLAB” may modify the content of the website, its services, rates, guarantees, etc., at any time and without prior notice.
– “6DLAB” can make available to the user links or other elements that allow access to other websites belonging to third parties.
-We do not market the products and services of these linked pages, nor do we assume any responsibility for them, nor for the information contained in them, nor their veracity or lawfulness, nor for any effects that may arise. In any case, “6DLAB” states that it will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, informing the competent authorities the content in question.
-The prices indicated on the website, if any, will be valid except for typographical errors, and subject to change without prior notice.
-It is not necessary to register on the web, or provide any type of personal data, to navigate through it.
– “6DLAB” can not guarantee the uninterrupted or totally error-free operation of this website. Therefore, we are not responsible for any damage caused by the use of this site.
– “6DLAB” offers its services and products indefinitely, being able, however, to suspend the provision of the same, unilaterally and without prior notice.
– “6DLAB” will not be responsible for damages, own or to third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the client.
The user agrees not to use this website or the services offered in it for the realization of activities contrary to the law, public order or these conditions.
– “6DLAB” is not responsible for viruses that have their origin in a telematic transmission infiltrated by third parties generated in order to obtain negative results for a computer system.
– “6DLAB” is not responsible for the information and stored content, by way of example but not limited to forums, chat, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently on the provider’s website. Notwithstanding and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, “6DLAB” is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that could affect or contravene the national, or international legislation, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
-This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, “6DLAB” does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that occur causes of force majeure, natural disasters, strikes, or similar circumstances that make it impossible to access the website.
In short, the user is solely responsible for the use made of the services, content and links included in this website.
If you have questions about these terms and conditions policies, you can contact 6DLAB at admin [at] 6dlab [dot] com